Terms of Service:
These Terms constitute an 'electronic record' within the meaning of the applicable law (including the Information Technology Act, 2000) and is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by installing, accessing, or using our apps, services, features, or website (together, “Services”). These terms control the relationship between Jobs App and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the JobsApp Website or Application. Any changes will be notified via a suitable announcement on the JobsApp Website or Application. The changes will apply to the use of the JobsApp Website or Application after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the JobsApp Website or Application. If you continue to use the JobsApp Website or Application after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the JobsApp Website or Application indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the JobsApp application or Website suspended or terminated, at JobsApp’s discretion.
JobsApp reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Application or Website if it is brought to JobsApp’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations:
Application & Website:
Your Jobs App Account:
Jobseeker or Employer can access the Application and the Services by creating an account on the Application using your mobile device or by visiting Our Website. By using the Application or Website, you agree to ensure confidentiality of your account, credentials and for limiting access to your mobile device to prevent unauthorized use of your account on the application. You will be responsible for any activity under your account. Please ensure that the details you provide us are accurate and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when signing-up.
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur by accessing the Application or Services made available through the Application, including text-messaging and data charges. If you're unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Application or the Services.
One Time Pass code (OTP) and Security:
When you register to use the JobsApp Website or Application you will be asked to provide the OTP (One Time Pass code) sent to your mobile device. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this OTP confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If JobsApp has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Jobs App Website or Application, we may require you to re-login using another. As a result of your loss of your OTP or the misuse of the JobsApp Website or Application all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you ; and you shall fully indemnify JobsApp should JobsApp suffer any loss or damage.
Intellectual Property :
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that our members do so as well. Therefore, you hereby agree and warrant that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any Content that infringes upon a third person's copyright, patent, design, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
Any such infringing Content is subject to the removal or blocking in accordance with the rules below. We operate a clear copyright policy about any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party, and we will terminate user access to the Services if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a member who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice. The Content on the Services, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us, and you do not gain any right or license or ownership over the same.
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the JobsApp Website or Application will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the JobsApp Website or Application will be fault-free, error-free, or that JobsApp Website or Application and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the JobsApp Website you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can. Your access to the JobsApp Website or Application may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
Your Use :
JobsApp hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use JobsApp Website or Application only for your employment purposes. You may not use the JobsApp Website or Application for any of the following purposes:-disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws ; aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the JobsApp content or information available from JobsApp Website or Application, including expired job postings ; reproducing any of the JobsApp Content for general use ; link to any JobsApp Content or information available from any JobsApp Website or Application ; transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the JobsApp Website or Application ; or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of JobsApp Website or Application
Your use of the JobsApp Services :
- The JobsApp Services may be used only by Job Seeker & Employers in India.
- Your use of the Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with JobsApp In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with JobsApp these Terms will prevail. All Users Agree to Not.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of any JobsApp’s Website or Application reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any JobsApp’s Website or Application aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the JobsApp’s Content or information available from any JobsApp’s Website or application, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- Post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views.
- Post any profile, or apply for any job on behalf of another party; share with a third party any login credentials to any JobsApp’s Website. Access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- Post or submit to any JobsApp’s Website or Application any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual
- Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you
- Attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any JobsApp’s Website or Application, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
- Use the JobsApp’s Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, profile, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by JobsApp discretion or post any profile which is not a genuine profile or resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
2.Additional Terms applicable to Employers :
- JobsApp hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use JobsApp Website or Application for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of JobsApp Content or materials on JobsApp Website or Application solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
- JobsApp also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use JobsApp Services for your internal use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account & Company profiles, as applicable.
- You may not share your OTP or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your JobsApp Website or Application registrations and OTP, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify JobsApp of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Company Profiles or OTP.
- Employer represents warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with JobsApp Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of candidates.
- Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on JobsApp Website or Application not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any JobsApp Website or Application and JobsApp shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any Lemoius Website or Application.
Employer Materials may not contain:-
Misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that is irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies. inaccurate, false, or misleading information and material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property sell, promote or advertise products or services post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity advertise home-based and/or internet-based employment. (e.g. work at home jobs, part time jobs, freelance typist or job/business offers with similar operating mechanism) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment and advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
If any time during your use of the JobsApp Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to JobsApp or otherwise misled JobsApp in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, JobsApp may terminate your use of the JobsApp Services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from JobsApp, including saved JobsApp Profiles, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from JobsApp Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through JobsApp web servers. Note:
Note: If any user is found asking money for the promise of a job offer violates this agreement and will be subjected to legal action, including filing an FIR to police.
3.Additional Terms applicable to Candidates :
When you register with any JobsApp Website or Application, you will be asked to create an account and provide JobsApp with certain information. Any JobsApp Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The JobsApp Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any JobsApp Profile and or material contained therein placed by you on the JobsApp Website or Application. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
JobsApp reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by JobsApp or by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by your JobsApp Profile, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers. You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your JobsApp account or your JobsApp Account is terminated, all your account information from JobsApp, including JobsApp Profile , will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from
Databases and will be removed from any public area of the JobsApp Website or Application. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
JobsApp reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
4. User Content and submissions :
You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, you’re JobsApp Profile, and/or account information shall be stored in JobsApp Databases.
By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through JobsApp Website or Application, you grant JobsApp, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through JobsApp Website or Application. JobsApp will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from JobsApp Website or Application. JobsApp reserves the right to refuse to accept post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
• JobsApp may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any JobsApp Website or Application. JobsApp reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the JobsApp Website and/or use of JobsApp Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. JobsAppmay take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for JobsApp, damage JobsApp brand or public image, or cause JobsApp to lose Users.
• JobsApp does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does JobsApp endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
JobsApp Right to Suspend or Cancel your Registration:
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the JobsApp Website or Application.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the JobsApp Website or Application shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
10. Terms and Termination:
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of JobsApp Website or Application.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of JobsApp Website or Application. JobsApp reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the JobsApp Website or Application and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the JobsApp Website or Application and/or any other services provided to you by JobsApp, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if JobsApp is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a JobsApp Website or Application registration.
JobsApp Liability :
JobsApp Website or Application and JobsApp Services act as, among other things, venues for Employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates, candidates to post JobsApp Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
JobsApp does not screen or censor the listings, including JobsApp Profiles offered JobsApp is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and Jobseekers as a result, JobsApp is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and JobsApp makes no representations about any jobs, JobsApp Profiles, or User Content on the JobsApp Website or Application .
JobsApp reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to JobsApp Profiles, Company Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from JobsApp Website or Application from time to time. When JobsApp exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the JobsApp Website or Application. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
JobsApp ' may offer products and services for purchase on the App (“In-App Purchase”). By making an in-app purchase, you agree to the payment terms that may apply, which are disclosed at the point of purchase, and as such, the payment terms are incorporated herein by reference.
In-App Purchases can be made by the following methods ("Payment Method"): (a) making a purchase through a third-party platform such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store ("Third-Party Store"). As soon as you make an In-App Purchase, you authorize us to charge your chosen Payment Method. If we cannot receive payment through the selected Payment Method, then you agree to pay all sums due upon demand by us.
The subscription is not cancelled when an account is deleted, or an application is deleted from a device. You will be notified of any changes to the pricing of the Premium Services to which you have subscribed and given the opportunity to cancel. If we change these prices and you do not cancel the subscription, you will be charged at JobsApp’s then-current subscription pricing.
The Subscription Fees specified for each Subscription plan are inclusive of applicable taxes. The Premium Fees billed are Non-refundable irrespective of whether the Subscription has been availed by you or not.
Any changes in the Premium Plan opted by you is effective only after the expiry of the current Premium Plan for which you have already been billed. Accordingly, the Subscription as per revised plan opted by you shall be effective only after the expiry of the then current Subscription period.
Any request for change or cancellation in any Subscription plan prior to the expiration of the current Subscription plan period will not entail you with a refund for any portion of the Subscription Fee paid by you for the unexpired period.
You also understand and acknowledge that JobsApp only facilitates the third party payment gateway for processing of payments. This facility is managed by the third party payment gateway provider and you are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third party payment gateway provider.
You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by you, including the bank account number/credit card details and any other information requested during the subscription process. You agree and acknowledge that JobsApp shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card fraud. You can file any complaint related to payment processing on the Site and the same will be forwarded to the concerned third party payment gateway provider for redressal .Upon payment through any of the Payment Modes and confirmation of receipt of such payment from the payment gateway provider, an invoice will be made available to You in the "Insight " section which can be downloaded by You in pdf format.
Upon payment being received by JobsApp through any of the Payment Method, JobsApp shall make the Premium Plan available to You .•It is hereby clarified that the Premium Plans offered to You are offered by JobsApp and not by any third party including any payment gateway service providers.
JobsApp reserves the right to change, terminate or otherwise amend the Premium plans, Fees for the Subscription and billing cycles at its sole discretion and at any time. Such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the Site and Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of such amendments JobsApp reserves the right to change, supplement, alter or remove any of the Content that is subject to a Premium Plans & Fee as it deems fit. JobsApp does not guarantee the availability of a specific Content or a minimum Content that is subject to a Subscription Fee.
JobsApp shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of JobsApp Services or for JobsApp Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through JobsApp Services.
You acknowledge and agree that it is not JobsApp policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through JobsApp Website or Application & Services.
2. Contact Us
Email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.